Date: Saturday, September 21, 2019 (this Saturday)
Location: NEW Sartell High School (enter through the main doors - please allow time to locate the gym and register)
Girls 4th Grade: 7:30am - 8:30am
Girls 5th Grade: 8:30am - 10:00am
Girls 6th Grade: 10:00am - 11:30am
Boys 7th Grade: 11:50am - 1:20pm
Boys 4th Grade: 1:20pm - 2:50pm
Boys 5th Grade: 2:50pm - 4:20pm
Boys 6th Grade: 4:40pm - 6:40pm
Boys 8th Grade: 6:40pm - 8:10pm
***If your grade is NOT listed above, tryouts are not required due to the number of registered players.***
Other important information
1. No make-up sessions are scheduled. Allow time prior to the designated start time to check in and get numbers. If you are injured, please let us know ahead of time.
2. Dibs of $100.00 per player will be required again this year (volunteer hold) for all players in Grades 4-8. Please bring to tryouts, we will collect at check-in. For those grades that do not have tryouts, please plan to drop off to the board sometime between 8am and 7pm on Saturday, September 21.
3. 6th and 8th grade: Prior to tryouts, try on current uniform to make sure they fit. Orders for new uniforms will be placed the week after tryouts. Please let us know if a new one is needed (at parents cost).
4. 5th and 7th grade: Please review what size uniforms you ordered before or after your tryout session (if you are not required to tryout, please plan to come sometimes between 10am and 5pm to confirm). We hope to have some uniforms on site to view sizes.
5. A short parent meeting, specific to the grade trying out, will occur at the start of each session; stick around if interested. More information on the 3rd Grade program will come out shortly (look for an email on this within the next week or so).
6. We will be looking to fill the following board positions at out October General Meeting: Communications/Secretary, In-house Coordinator/Coaches Development, Apparel/Uniform/Equipment Director, Treasurer Understudy, 4th Grade Rep and 3rd Grade Rep. If interested please let a board member know and/or come to the October meeting.